By integrating brand tracking and consumer survey data with predictive modeling, MMA is helping some of the largest global brands balance investments to drive both short-term sales and long-term brand equity, while transforming the marketing planning process.
- How does each marketing vehicle and campaign impact Brand KPIs and Sales?
- How to use predictive analytics to balance short-term and long-term investments in marketing?
- What is the impact of all business drivers (marketing, economic, competition, operations) on brand KPIs and sales?
- How does a change in brand KPIs lead to changes in other brand KPIs and consumer behavior?
- Which metrics are the emerging leading indicators for the business?
- What is the financial value (ROI) of a change in Brand KPIs?
- What is the right mix of marketing investments to drive brand objectives?
- What will be the future impact of a change in the marketing and messaging strategy?
Most companies today are struggling to find the right balance of marketing programs that provide the short-term sales needed to achieve quarterly business objectives, while looking toward and investing in longer-term growth opportunities. Integrating the ‘recency’ and relevance of mind-of-the-consumer data with time-series/predictive analytics has never been more important. By taking this innovative approach, MMA is helping some of the largest global brand across every industry to develop multi-dimensional marketing optimizations that enable them to achieve their sales and profit objectives, while also driving the critical brand KPIs required to ensure growth and overall brand health.
- By and large, most companies have not established a standard approach or best practices for measuring and managing both short-term and long-term marketing ROI.
- Today companies are struggling to quantify and influence the key levers required to drive consumers through the optimal consumer pathway.
- Understanding the financial value of a change in a brand KPI has eluded many marketers and has regularly disrupted the brand value discussions between CMOs and CFOs
- Companies who are implementing this approach are transforming their marketing planning processes and gaining significant value in the form of improved marketing ROI, sales and profit.
MMA complements its Marketing Mix solution with brand equity analytics that provide clients not only with a short term consumer perspective but a longer term view into how marketing and media is impacting consumer attitudes.
CONSULTATIVE DISCOVERY AND VALUE PROPOSITION:
Understanding not only the short term effects of marketing but the longer term impact is essential and a new learning process from marketing mix. MMA works closely during its discovery and implementation processes to ensure our clients understand the value proposition related to both.
PREDICTIVE STATISTICAL MODELS:
Models that integrate brand funnel and behavioral data project short and long term impacts of media.
INTEGRATED MARKETING DATA MANAGEMENT PLATFORM:
A rich set of data is collected, cleansed and harmonized in a powerful database that acts not only as a modeling and analytic platform for the ROI analysis but also as a database for developing rich and insightful business reporting.
EXPERIENCED CONSULTATIVE SUPPORT AND VALUE:
Partner-level insights from experienced consultants work collaboratively with clients to assimilate the brand health metrics and predictive insights into client ongoing business processes supporting value creation.