MMA is a leader in the fast growing predictive analytics and “big marketing data” space. We are looking for skilled professionals seeking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a focus on predictive analytics, client and project management and strategic consulting.
Our solutions span marketing mix modelling, simulation and optimization, strategic pricing, forecasting, brand equity management, global portfolio optimization and a number of other custom analytic areas. We use a wide range of data sources and apply various analytical and statistical techniques to measure marketing effectiveness and provide our clients with high-value insights with which to drive their businesses.
Quantitative Analytic Insight Roles: Analyst, Consultant & Manager Positions
LOCATIONS: PURSUING CANDIDATES ALREADY BASED IN THESE AREAS: NEW YORK, NY, NORWALK, CT AND CHICAGO, IL
MMA is searching for professionals with strong quantitative and analytic skills who can apply those skills to generate predictive models and forward looking insights for our clients in order to help them answer key questions, including how to drive more efficient and effective marketing, how to optimize pricing and promotion decisions, improve overall brand and marketing ROI, achieve both short and long term brand and equity objectives, optimize channel effectiveness and better forecast their business. Candidates need to be willing to work in fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
MMA has been a leader in driving innovative analytic solutions for 23 years. In the past two years MMA has grown 32% and over 50%, respectively. Candidates need to be able to work and thrive in an evolving, growth-oriented business focused on winning and adding measurable, material value to our clients business. Ideal candidates will have a combination of strong skills and experiences in data management and quantitative analytics, with an emphasis on marketing mix modelling, pricing and promotion analytics, forecasting and financial analysis. Successful candidates should possess exemplary focus on quality management, attention to detail, strong work ethic and a commitment to project and data excellence.
Key Prerequisite Skills
MMA is looking for three (3) levels of Analytic Consultant roles. Educational requirements are: MA, MS in statistics, economics, operations research, quantitative marketing, engineering or related fields; or MBA with a quantitative emphasis.
- Analyst: Recent graduate school graduates and candidates with1 – 3 years of experience in quantitative analytics.
- Consultant: Candidates with 2 – 5 years of experience in quantitative analytics. Direct experience working with client-based analytic and insights projects and teams.
- Manager: Candidates with 5 – 10 years of experience in quantitative analytics working on complex projects in a team environment.
Qualified candidates should have the following skills:
- Strong analytic skills with ability to interpret analytic results and convert them into insightful client value.
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems.
- Ability to analyze complex analytic data sets and results and understand/diagnose potential quality issues and anomalies.
- Proficiency with analytic software packages and tools such as SAS, R, SPLUS as well as ability and willingness to learn, work with and become proficient with a variety of statistical methodologies and approaches necessary to solve client analytic challenges.
- Team players who embrace the concept of “we” versus “me.”
- Excellent work ethic and desire to ‘do what it takes’ to learn, grow and provide value to our clients
- Highly focused on quality and “doing it right the first time.”
MMA is an established analytic leader and is growing rapidly. Opportunities for advancement of skilled, committed professionals include:
- Analytics and Project Management
- Product Development and Innovation
- Global Client Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Marketing & Business Development
MMA is a leading global analytics company that provides Fortune 500 organizations with forward looking, predictive solutions that drive continuous, repeatable and incremental value. The company was founded in 1989, pioneering the commercialization of marketing mix modeling, and through their innovative analytic methodologies and approaches, management of “big marketing data”, predictive software and high-value consulting, MMA has helped companies generate billions of dollars in incremental returns. MMA has offices in NYC, Norwalk, CT and Chicago and is a part of leading global custom market research company Ipsos, who has major offices in over 80 locations worldwide.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to contact:
Lisa Foster, Director of Recruiting