Make the present good, and the past will take care itself.”
– Knute Rockne
This week’s featured Job Postings:
- Quantitative Marketing Analytic Insight Roles: New York, Chicago and Connecticut office locations
- Director or VP Analytics: New York and Connecticut office locations
Since 2011 MMA has grown 356% while providing its high-performance teams with industry leading training focused around a culture that rewards teams for client growth and success. Based upon that MMA teams have consistently out-performed the industry in financial compensation.
Moreover, the company has more than doubled in size from a talent and expertise perspective. We seek to attract creative, hard-working and innovation-minded people who want to make a difference, are capable of moving quickly and getting things done, won’t settle for second best and want to work closely and collaboratively with like-minded people.
MMA provides its people with opportunities that are unique within the predictive analytic industry. They say, “A rising tide lifts all ships.” More than tripling the business in the past few years certainly feels like a rising tide… and MMA is focused on providing all of its team members with the tools to rise with it, including:
- An intense, innovative and fast-paced environment
- Structured business consulting training and development initiatives
- Formal classes in analytic skill building
- 360 feedback and career development discussions
- Leadership skill development and training
- How to create, manage and thrive in high-growth, high-performance organizations
- A focus on both short and long term career development goals and objectives
With high-performance and strong growth comes great opportunity. During the past 6 years MMA’s high-performance culture has resulted in accelerated skill growth and record levels of merit-based promotions. MMA prides itself on having a people development culture. We are a meritocracy where results and team work are acknowledged, recognized and rewarded. Many of our people decide to cross-pollinate their skill sets based on their ultimate career objectives.
Career opportunities for advancement exist in the following areas:
Global Business Development
Analytics and Project Management
Technology and Development
Connect with Lisa Foster to learn more: Lisa.Foster@ipsos.com