Team: Ipsos MMA
Locations: New York NY / Norwalk CT / Chicago IL
MMA is searching for professionals with strong quantitative and analytic skills who can apply those skills to generate predictive models and forward looking insights for our clients in order to help them answer key questions, including how to drive more efficient and effective marketing, how to optimize pricing and promotion decisions, improve overall brand and marketing ROI, achieve both short and long term brand and equity objectives, optimize channel effectiveness and better forecast their business. MMA has been a leader in driving innovative analytic solutions for 30 years. In the past six years years MMA has grown over 400%.
You are willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. You thrive in an evolving, growth-oriented business focused on winning and adding measurable, material value to our clients’ business. You have a strong interest in data science and quantitative analytics, with an emphasis on marketing mix modelling, pricing and promotion analytics, forecasting and financial analysis. You should possess exemplary focus on quality management, attention to detail, strong work ethic and a commitment to project and data excellence.
ANALYST Key Prerequisite Skills
- Recent graduate school graduates and candidates with 0 – 2 years of experience in quantitative analytics.
- Educational requirements are: BA, MA, MS in statistics, economics, operations research, quantitative marketing, engineering or related fields; or MBA with a strong quantitative emphasis.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate data into a business story.
- Strong analytic skills with ability to interpret analytic results and convert them into insightful client value.
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems.
- Ability to analyze complex analytic data sets and results and understand/diagnose potential quality issues and anomalies.
- An interest in being a data scientist who is proficient with a variety of analytic methodologies and approaches necessary to solve client analytic challenges.
- Team players who embrace the concept of “we” versus “me.”
- Excellent work ethic and desire to ‘do what it takes’ to learn, grow and provide value to our clients.
- Highly focused on quality and “doing it right the first time.”
MMA is an established analytic leader and is growing rapidly. Opportunities for advancement of skilled, committed professionals include:
- Analytics and Project Management
- Product Development and Innovation
- Global Client Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Marketing & Business Development
ABOUT IPSOS MMA
MMA is a leading global analytics company that provides Fortune 500 organizations with forward looking, predictive solutions that drive continuous, repeatable and incremental value. The company was founded in 1989, pioneering the commercialization of marketing mix modelling, and through their innovative analytic methodologies and approaches, management of “big marketing data”, predictive software and high-value consulting, MMA has helped companies generate billions of dollars in incremental returns. MMA has offices in NYC, Norwalk, CT and Chicago and is a part of leading global custom market research company Ipsos, who has major offices in over 80 locations worldwide.
For more information, visit: https://mma.com/
If your background and experience is a match, please send your resume to: Liz.Fleuette@Ipsos.com.