Position: Director, MTA Solutions
Team: Ipsos MMA
Location: New York, NY
Ipsos MMA is a leader in the fast-growing predictive analytics and “big marketing data” space. We are looking for skilled professionals with a multi-touch attribution (MTA) background seeking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a focus on predictive analytics, client and project management, and strategic consulting.
Ipsos MMA is searching for a Director, MTA Solutions with solid product and project management foundation, understanding of digital data and the ad-tech ecosystem, and client consulting experience for a position in our NY City office. The Director will lead the evolution of our attribution solution through end-to-end product management, innovation, data strategy and client consulting. He or she will work closely with senior management, internal data scientists, and client analytics teams to deliver our industry leading “unified” MTA solution that leverages real time data to drive media activation decisions.
This position will report into the SVP of Digital Analytics and Innovation and will lead a team of data professionals and engage directly with clients, internal leadership, and offshore execution teams.
You can plan, lead, and execute solution roadmaps, from initial requirements to delivery. You have hands-on experience with digital media data from within a media agency, consulting firm, or ad technology company implementing cross-channel and digital attribution solutions.
You adapt quickly to the dynamic ad-tech environment – constantly up to date with recent developments in cross-channel measurement, identity, activation, and media optimization.
You can provide clear perspective to our clients into how to embed attribution analytics into their buying processes through consulting and software. You have in-depth experience with customer, user level information and how it is leveraged together to build real-time insight.
You are passionate about providing objective insights into the client’s decision-making process, with consulting experience to drive adoption across different functional areas.
You can work in an extremely fast-paced environment and have a desire to build a business from an early stage.
about the role
- Work with the management team to deliver the MTA solution – from data strategy to client consulting and activation support
- Manage and collaborate with a team to achieve a best-in-class attribution solution – providing input into the solution architecture
- Work with clients to develop cross-channel and digital measurement strategies that drive the most value, specifically identifying where their current capabilities match relative to industry best practices
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge base, build case studies, and work with new business teams to demonstrate the value of an integrated approach
The ideal candidate will be eager to engage clients, drive innovation through experience, and is strong at both “doing” and collaborating with other members of the team.
We’re looking for candidates who have a passion, skill and experience working with analytic data and clients. If that sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
KEY PREREQUISITE SKILLS
Qualified candidates should have the following skills:
- 8+ years of marketing analytics experience within a consulting, advertising, ad-tech firm, or digital agency
- Experience with MTA is required, with hands-on experience with user and customer data across different marketing touchpoints
- Understanding of ad-tech and cross device, platform advertising and marketing tactics – CRM, mobile, search, display, etc.
- Working knowledge of digital targeting
- Manage, mentor and motivate direct reports across all levels to encourage their professional development while providing daily supervision and guidance
- Proven ability to manage client expectations, delivery, and provide thought leadership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in marketing mix modelling and optimization a strong plus
- Knowledge of applied data sciences in areas of machine learning, AI, applied statistics
- Familiarity of statistical programming languages such as R, Scala, and distributed systems such as Spark
- Experience with relational databases and SQL programming, such as RedShift
- Travel will be required (from 20-45%)
MMA is an established analytic leader and is growing rapidly. Opportunities for advancement of skilled, committed professionals include:
- Data and Project Management
- Analytics and Project Management
- Product Development and Innovation
- Global Client Management
- Strategic Consulting
ABOUT IPSOS MMA
MMA is a leading global analytics company that provides Fortune 500 organizations with forward looking, predictive solutions that drives continuous, repeatable and incremental value. The company was founded in 1989, pioneering the commercialization of marketing mix modelling, and through their innovative analytic methodologies and approaches, management of “big marketing data”, predictive software and high-value consulting, MMA has helped companies generate billions of dollars in incremental returns. MMA has offices in NYC, Norwalk, CT and Chicago and is a part of leading global custom market research company Ipsos, who has major offices in over 80 locations worldwide.
For more information, visit: https://mma.com/
If your background and experience is a match, please send your resume to: Liz.Fleuette@Ipsos.com