Analyst, Consultant and Manager Positions Available
Locations: Pursuing candidates already based in these areas: New York, NY, Chicago and Norwalk, CT
MMA is searching for professionals with strong quantitative and analytic skills who can apply those skills to generate predictive models and forward looking insights for our clients in order to help them answer key questions, including how to drive more efficient and effective marketing, how to optimize pricing and promotion decisions, improve overall brand and marketing ROI, achieve both short and long term brand and equity objectives, optimize channel effectiveness and better forecast their business. Candidates need to be willing to work in fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
MMA has been a leader in driving innovative analytic solutions for 26 years. In the past four years MMA has grown over 300%. Candidates need to be able to work and thrive in an evolving, growth-oriented business focused on winning and adding measurable, material value to our clients business. Ideal candidates will have a combination of strong skills and experiences in data management and quantitative analytics, with an emphasis on marketing mix modelling, pricing and promotion analytics, forecasting and financial analysis. Successful candidates should possess exemplary focus on quality management, attention to detail, strong work ethic and a commitment to project and data excellence.
Key Prerequisite Skills
MMA is looking for three (3) levels of Analytic Consultant roles. Educational requirements are: BA, MA, MS in statistics, economics, operations research, quantitative marketing, engineering or related fields; or MBA with a strong quantitative emphasis.
- Analyst: Recent graduate school graduates and candidates with 0 – 2 years of experience in quantitative analytics.
- Consultant: Candidates with 2 – 5 years of experience in quantitative analytics. Direct experience working with client-based analytic and insights projects and teams.
- Manager: Candidates with 5 – 10 years of experience in quantitative analytics working on complex projects in a team environment.
Qualified candidates should have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate data into a business story.
- Strong analytic skills with ability to interpret analytic results and convert them into insightful client value.
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems.
- Ability to analyze complex analytic data sets and results and understand/diagnose potential quality issues and anomalies.
- An interest in becoming proficient with a variety of analytic methodologies and approaches necessary to solve client analytic challenges.
- Team players who embrace the concept of “we” versus “me.”
- Excellent work ethic and desire to ‘do what it takes’ to learn, grow and provide value to our clients
- Highly focused on quality and “doing it right the first time.”
MMA is an established analytic leader and is growing rapidly. Opportunities for advancement of skilled, committed professionals include:
- Analytics and Project Management
- Product Development and Innovation
- Global Client Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Marketing & Business Development
Please send your resume to email@example.com