Position: Vice President
Team: Ipsos MMA
Locations: New York NY / Norwalk CT / Chicago IL
Ipsos MMA provides a tremendous opportunity for qualified and experienced analytic professionals to build their leadership, business management, analytics, marketing, consulting and project management skills. The company works very closely and collaboratively with their C-Suite and executive clients to identify key business and boardroom opportunities that can be solved through the application of advanced, predictive analytics, software and consulting. Ipsos MMA’s client engagements are typically multi-year and span our clients’ marketing, merchandising, finance, operations and executive teams. The focus is on solving organizations’ high-value opportunity areas and producing greater effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
We are looking for analytic executives who possess excellent communication skills, have a desire to work with senior executives at some of the world’s leading companies, and possess an ability to work with Ipsos MMA data science teams to help translate technical outputs into meaningful recommendations for these clients.
You will lead and coordinate all activities of an industry vertical(s), including managing the existing client base, overseeing ongoing client deliverables, insuring the health of the client relationships, and growing MMA’s presence in the vertical.
about the role
- Client Relationships: Insure the health of the existing client base within the vertical. This includes building lasting senior relationships at clients, developing a deep understanding of their business, and becoming a “trusted advisor” for the client in matters related to online/offline marketing, pricing, operations, forecasting, or other areas related to MMA’s expertise in the marketplace.
- Revenue Accountability: Grow the base revenue of each client and expand the vertical through both existing and new client growth YOY.
- Consulting Excellence: Provide world class consulting support to MMA clients in relevant vertical, and guide teams working on these businesses to grow their abilities in providing the same.
- Activation Leadership: Guide cross-functional stakeholders at our clients and their agency partners in the implementation of results and embedding these results into their ongoing business planning process.
- Value Tracking: Establish a process at each client for tracking the value we deliver in the form of improvements in both revenue and profit. Ensuring that this value tracker/results are shared with the senior sponsor and executive team through our quarterly governance process.
- Governance: Establish and adhere to a formal governance process at each of our clients to ensure cross-functional alignment with program objectives and ongoing feedback.
- Project Delivery: Enable and enforce on-time and quality deliverables for clients.
- Business Operations: Insure all operational and financial metrics and guidelines are met. This includes SOW creating and signing, invoice, project timelines, hours reporting, etc.
- Mastery of Ipsos MMA end-to-end process (Discovery to ongoing activation)
- Deep understanding of Ipsos MMA solutions and analytic approaches
- Consulting skills within industry
- Business development
- Business operation excellence
- Deep understanding of the relevant verticals
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial compliance
- Project Management.
ABOUT IPSOS MMA
MMA is a leading global analytics company that provides Fortune 500 organizations with forward looking, predictive solutions that drive continuous, repeatable and incremental value. The company was founded in 1989, pioneering the commercialization of marketing mix modelling, and through their innovative analytic methodologies and approaches, management of “big marketing data”, predictive software and high-value consulting, MMA has helped companies generate billions of dollars in incremental returns. MMA has offices in NYC, Norwalk, CT and Chicago and is a part of leading global custom market research company Ipsos, who has major offices in over 80 locations worldwide.
For more information, visit: https://mma.com/
If your background and experience is a match, please send your resume to: Liz.Fleuette@Ipsos.com