Delivering value to retail banks, credit cards, insurance and financial services firms through marketing optimization and ROI measurement
Optimizing Marketing ROI and operations investments to drive brand objectives, acquisitions, LTV, cross-sell and retention
MMA is helping some of the largest retail banks and financial services companies to optimize their marketing and media investments for the total brand and by product, geography, customer segment and response channel. For the past 15 years, we have implemented marketing mix modeling capabilities across a wide array of financial products including: checking, savings, credit cards, home equity/home loans, insurance, personal loans and investment service.
As a Solution for Financial Services
MMA’s powerful and granular modeling approach for financial services allows us to deliver high-value insights by product, customer segment and market to enable teams to pinpoint the marketing investments that yield the greatest ROI. Our semi-automated modeling platform allows us to process and deliver thousands of models in an expedited manner. The result is insights delivered in a timely manner to drive ongoing decision making, monitoring and course-correction throughout the year.
Tackling the Tough Business Questions
- How much to invest in marketing to drive brand KPIs, acquisition, usage, cross-sell, LTV and retention?
- What is the optimal mix of marketing investments by product, market and customer segment?
- What is the right balance between brand building and promotional tactics?
- What is the right mix of marketing vehicles and campaigns to drive high-value customers?
- What is the impact of non-marketing factors (competition, macro/micro economic, etc…)?
- What is the impact of operational factors (e.g. in-branch tactics, rep incentives, branch opening/closing)?
- How to take advantage of media synergies (e.g. TV driving Search traffic), and gain a holistic understanding of direct and indirect attribution?
- What would be the impact on business performance of a change in the marketing strategy?
Unified Marketing Measurement & Organizational Buy In
Jon Francis, former Head of Global Analytics and Decision Science at PayPal, shares best practices to gain stakeholder confidence and buy in of a unified marketing measurement approach.Watch Video
Impact of Ever Changing Marketing and Advertising Ecosystems
Jon Francis, former Head of Global Analytics and Decision Science at Paypal, discusses how marketing strategies, data driven marketing measurement and planning change in the face of today's challenges.Watch Video