Unified Marketing Measurement and Planning Analytics provide a real-time foundation for identifying and driving incremental revenue and profits
To effectively measure the impact of historical and future marketing programs a unified measurement program is a must. Things like price, promotion, operational and macro-economic factors, weather, seasonality and competition all potentially impact on the effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities. Ipsos MMA’s Unified Marketing Measurement Platform provides companies with the means to not only understand the effectiveness of marketing variables and campaigns, but allows for a complete view into the synergies, attribution and halo effects of other marketing and non-marketing components.
By applying a rich set of historical data with current and planned events, Ipsos MMA is able to help companies plan, adjust and forecast in a way that creates measurable, incremental value and faster, more predictive and actionable results. We help companies with their everyday business needs as well as their more complex challenges enabling companies to grow sales, profits and share in the global marketplace. Ipsos MMA’s solutions are built on a foundation of proven data management expertise, leading analytic methodologies and approaches, experienced consultative problem-solving skills, cutting edge tools and technology and a commitment to quality-delivered and deep knowledge of our clients’ industries.
Powerful Capabilities Produce Real Value
- Identify, plan for and achieve incremental revenue and profits while improving MROI
- Support of customer specific, predictive analytic capabilities supporting a range of business needs
- By gaining an understanding of specific client challenges we are able to quickly deploy and action a solution to solve for them
- Collaboratively conduct Gap Analyses to develop client-specific roadmaps to create maximum relevance and future guidance
- Integration of predictive insights into client business flow and processes on a continuous, repeatable basis thus maximizing the ongoing value and relevance of the data and analytics
- Collaboration and partnering with client media agencies in support of media planning
- Setting performance-based objectives help establish benchmarks and drive performance
- Development of measurement and value propositions
- Extensive transformative change management experience to work with end-users and executives alike to drive adoption
- A commitment to delivery excellence by implementing high-performance and quality assurance standards