Optimizing marketing investments across wireless services, internet, cable, promotions and bundles
Global Telecommunications Experience
MMA has been a leading provider of marketing analytics for telecommunications companies for the past 10 years. MMA has worked with telecommunications clients in a number of countries globally and has experience at both the national and local level for products such as: wireless (handset and service; pre and post-paid), fixed line local and long distance, internet (ISP), cable television, and promotions and bundles. We have worked with our clients across consumer, small business and enterprise lines of business and recognize the vastly different marketing challenges present in each. MMA’s vast experience in the space helps them to understand the different market drivers and provides a rich database for securing industry norms.
As a Solution for Telco
Telecommunication clients look to MMA as an advisor to help influence consumer attitudes by creating brand and product awareness and drive penetration and improve conversion. MMA insights help clients acquire, retain, and up-sell customers as well as retain valuable customers and minimize attrition. Marketing mix results and recommendations can also help clients increase usage and frequency and influence customers to upgrade service levels and products. MMA also helps clients manage their marketing investments across the product portfolio by influencing retail partners, better managing product categories, managing device subsidies along with other pricing and promotional offerings, and addressing competitive opportunities and threats.
Tackling the Tough Business Questions
- How does media drive gross adds, revenue, retention by sales channel?
- What is the impact of each above the line media vehicle (TV, Print, Radio, etc…)?
- What is the ROI for each above the line activity?
- What is the optimal mix of media investments?
- How is my business impacted by competition and other factors such as the economy?
- How to improve the effectiveness/ROI of each media vehicles (products and services to advertise, which programming best supports the messaging, which day-parts are most effective, etc…)
- What is the halo impact of marketing other lines of business on mobile?
- What is the impact of BTL (Below the line) marketing like POS, events, sponsorship and co-marketing?
- Conduct “What-if” scenario planning and war gaming exercises.
- How do handset subsidies impact adds, average lifetime value, and retention?
- What marketing and promotional tactics drive higher value customers?
- What is the effect of new product introductions and innovation on long term sales?
- How can you best exploit synergies between direct marketing and mass media?
- How do network coverage and quality and customer support impact retention?