Optimizing Marketing ROI, Pricing Strategies and Operations
Investments to drive traffic, sales and profits
MMA is enabling retailers to increase traffic, sales, profit and marketing ROI through our marketing mix modeling and pricing analytic solutions. Our clients represent a broad range of retail sectors including home improvement stores, department stores, consumer electronics retailers, grocers and specialty retail.
As a Solution for Retailers
MMA’s powerful and differentiated data management and modeling capabilities enable us to collect, manage and model leveraging terabytes of data at the store, sku and daily level. This allows us to produce the most relevant and accurate insights of historical and future drivers related to media, circular/catalog, promotion and pricing decisions.
Our semi-automated modeling platform allows us to process and deliver thousands of models in an expedited manner. The result is targeted insights at the store cluster, category and customer segment-level delivered in a timely manner to drive ongoing decision making, monitoring and course-correction throughout the year.
Tackling Retailers’ Toughest Business Questions
- What is the right marketing investment to achieve traffic, sales and profit objectives by category and for the total store?
- What is the ROI, effectiveness and efficiency of each marketing tactic? And what is the ROI for specific marketing campaigns?
- What is the impact of operational factors (store reformat, manager tenure, labor, etc…) and external factors (competition, weather, macroeconomic, etc…)?
- What is optimal mix of marketing investments?
- How do operations (manager tenure, reformats) impact sales in retail marketing models?
- How can the circular/catalog be optimized by market (e.g. number of pages, circulation, and share of space)?
- How can the execution of each marketing tactic (creative, timing, execution, synergies, etc…) be improved?
- How would a change in marketing investments/execution impact future sales?
- What is the appropriate attribution across online and offline media?
- What is the right balance of marketing investments to drive brick and mortar sales and ecommerce sales?
- What are the right price points to maximize traffic, sales and profits by category and for the total store?
- How often should price be promoted and at what depth to achieve sales and profit targets?
- What items are synergistic that can be bundled and promoted together for incremental sales?
- What price thresholds and price gaps pose the most risk to sales and brand position?
Ready to put Ipsos MMA’s 30+ years of experience, tools, solutions and the best and brightest in the industry to work for your brand? It all begins with a conversation. Contact Us