Measuring Marketing Effectiveness: How to Drive Growth for Your Brand
Overcoming business challenges through marketing measurement and optimization
From where we stand, we know that building a brand and marketing your business is more than just influencing one metric, such as a marketing ROI number. We know it’s a complex and dynamic environment in which you’re playing, metrics, or no metrics; but we also know that a data driven mindset can drive growth.
Insights Into Common Business Questions
We help dynamic organisations and global brands gain insights into the following business questions:
- How to evolve marketing communications and go-to-market strategies to stay relevant in a COVID/post-COVID world where consumer behaviour is evolving?
- What is the right balance of brand vs. performance marketing?
- How to correctly balance short- and long-term growth with brand equity?
- How to drive ecommerce growth in an omnichannel environment while continuing to support other channels?
- How to more effectively collect and analyse large volumes of data in a holistic manner?
- How to balance investments between new customer acquisition and retaining existing consumers?
- How to bring in new leading Indicators of sales performance and have them complement the existing view of the business (i.e. share-of-search)?
There is No One Size Fits All Solution to These Complex Questions
Ipsos MMA partners with organisations to take on these business questions with analytical excellence and a supportive consulting framework. Using our best-in-class Unified Measurement solution, a combination of marketing mix modeling and customer attribution, we create a foundation that enables strategy development, actionable planning and granular, real-time optimization.
Industry leading brands choose MMA given:
- Our Unified solution helps to understand which media tactics and broader marketing are most effective
- Our Analytical approach integrates multiple disparate data sources using innovative data techniques and an expert team of data professionals
- Our mindset is forward looking. Dynamic scenario modelling helps to plan future media investments